onsdag, augusti 15, 2007

Oh my, it's so fun. :)

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the Earth?
Errr.. no.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public restrooms?
Like you're supposed to?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No. Boring.
5. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Don't think no one ever mentioned that I resemble anyone famous.
6. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Uhm. Tomatoes.
7. Are your nails painted?
Well, sort of. Almost all the paint is gone.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Nooo!
9. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
The song about the bird Roger my little brother plays.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
I will make it not.
11. What are your super powers?
My extremly lagre mouth.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Don't think I'll notice the difference.
13. Where are your car keys?
Oh, if I just HAD a couple of carkeys. ),:
14. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Oh brother?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Östergötland. :)
16. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
A guy that played handboll in Önnered as the same time I did. Bastard.
17. What is your best physical feature?
My shoulders. And calfes.
18. What CD is closest to you right now?
A DVD+R-CD.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Fruit. Minimilk. Pesto.
20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Murphy's law.
21. What colour are your bed sheets?
White.
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird!
23. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No. My parenst would probably kill me them, 'cause I haven't got driving licence.
24. What are your favorite sayings?
Everyting is perishable. Even so the sad things. Lucky. :)
25. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Disneysongs. :)
26. If you could go back or forward in time, would you and where would you go? I would go back when I was smaller, and tell myself to stop with all the "small meals", because they will ruin my teeth, and I will be afraid of the dentist when I grow older.
27. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Star Wars!
28. What CD is in your stereo?
GlenmarkEriksonStrömsted. Please don't ask why.
29. What cd will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
Like I'm going to change it?
30. How many kids do you plan on having?
Let me see zero. For now, at least. Maybe I'll change my mind.
31. If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?
Anyone? One of my teachers.
32. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
I've kissed people I don't know before, what's the different if they are famous? Yes, I would.
33. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
The girl that played Bridget Jones, what's her name again? Renee Zellweger?
34. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Can't imagine me die in a blaze of glory.
35. Have you ever started to fill out a survey and then thought "this is stupid" and exit without sending it?
Oh yeah.
36. Coffee or tea?
Coffe. Tea. Both! (not mixed together.)
37. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Ark. Lars Winnerbäck. Håkan Hellström.
38. Have you ever been in love?
Oh yes.
39. Do you talk to yourself?
Erh. Yes. Or, wait. I more sort of... discuss things with myself.
40. Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Wait, let me check my calender... yeah. We have planned it to next friday, actually. No.

Inga kommentarer: